Terms and Conditions
- All students must agree to the following Terms and Conditions to be able to book their lessons and confirm they will complete a Booking & Medical form before the activity can take place.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made shall be subject to, and governed by, English Law.
- No booking will be confirmed until the agreed payment is received. We accept payment by card, bank transfer or via our website.
- Bookings cancelled due to weather conditions will be kept as course credit redeemable for 1 year after purchase date. Please note we do not offer refunds.
- Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If bad weather affects a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to yourself. You will be able to book alternative dates on which to return and complete your training. It is not possible to offer refunds for weather related cancellations.
- All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course is only at the discretion of the instructor.
- The courses we offer are weather dependent.
- Any fees paid will be refunded if the participant makes a cancellation more than 21 days before the course is to commence. Within 21 days of the course commencement fees paid will not be refunded.
- In the event of any cancellation South Coast Kitesurf will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs occurred.
- A failure to attend a booked course will considered a cancellation be subjected to the condition above.
- Our season runs from April through to October. It is the responsibility of the client to arrange a rebooking within this period. Course credit is valid a year from booking and can be carried into the next season.
- Kitesurfing is a potentially dangerous activity. All participants must be aware of this and accept the risks associated with this activity.
- Injury arising from kitesurfing, SUP or associated activities can only be accepted if caused by negligence on the part of South Coast Kitesurf.
- South Coast Kitesurf is under no liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to clients property or equipment, however caused.
Health and Safety
- Due to the strenuous nature of kitesurfing, all participants should be physically fit.
- Anyone with a medical condition must seek medical advice before considering participating.
- South Coast Kitesurf must be informed of any medical conditions (asthma, epilepsy, deafness, etc.) or any other special needs of any/all participants.
- South Coast Kitesurf reserves the right to refuse a person who is at a high risk to him/herself or other participants on the course.
- All participants must be confident in open water.
- South Coast Kitesurf reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- South Coast Kitesurf may require any participant to leave the course if that person acts in any such manner as to endanger him/herself, another participant or a 3rd party.
- We ask you to leave plenty of time to get to the venue. Many of the courses and experiences we offer require a safety briefing and it is essential that the participant attends.
- Vouchers must be used within 12 months of their purchase date.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded unless it is within 21 days of their purchase date and no booking has been made.